Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thing 1

Generally speaking, I do get excited about learning new things ... especially if I get to teach those things later. I enjoy teaching a variety of material instead of the same topics every year, which is easier to teach but boring for me. I believe the most challenging habit for me will be #1 "Being with the end in mind". It's not like I am void of goals, but regarding technology, I have been taking it as it comes as I try to keep up! The easiest habit for me is #2 "Accept responsibility for your own learning". I expect this habit from my students and truly believe it has served me well throughout my life. I would assume the most important habit for me will be #6 "Use technology to your advantage", since most of my students are totally immersed and fluent in the latest and greatest technologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment